Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dental Talk & Huiwearn Kids Store Booth @ Fabulous Mom TTDI

Vivian of Fabulous Mom has invited Larry again to give a dental talk on caring for baby/kids' teeth. This time instead of the Puchong Main branch, it will be held at the TTDI branch, July 26th at 3:30pm.

I will also be there at the talk manning a small booth selling items from my online store : Huiwearn Kids Store (link is on the side bar). Many thanks to my mom who has agreed to baby-sit the kids for me. This will be the first time that I am setting up a booth! Not sure how things will turn out..... whether will there be any sales ..... well at least can promote my ebay store (which reminds me that I need to reprint my store's namecard for distribution). Oral-B Mickey Mouse toothbrushes worth RM3.50 will be given out FREE with ANY purchase from Huiwearn Kids Store Booth on that day only.

As for the dental talk, Larry will show how parents can work together with their dentist for their child to experience positive and stress-free dental visits.

He will also address some of the common misconceptions and myths concerning children teeth and dental care in children and expecting mothers.

A healthy set of baby teeth, and a positive attitude towards dental visits will steer a child towards a lifetime of healthy smiles!

For more information and registration, do check out fabulousmom.com. Prior registration is greatly encouraged. Notes for the talk will also be provided.

No comments: