Saturday, February 19, 2011

Adam & Eve


Evan was busy drawing a picture one afternoon. Whenever I entered the room he says "Don't look!". Very secretive. Once he completed the drawing, he showed it to me with a huge grin on his face. So, I got him to pose with his drawing for a pic. While I reach for the camera, he searched for his Mickey glasses and put it on. Very cheeky looking boy posing with his artwork : entitled Adam & Eve. He didn't know how to spell that so he wrote what he could spell : B-I-B-L-E.


The serpent is on the left and green in colour. It's drawn slithering out of a hole in the Tree. Evan also marked an 'X' in red - meaning WRONG or SIN. He also drew a giraffe on the right.

Anyway, Evan is a huge fan of the Brick Testament. Pic above taken from thebricktestament.com

No comments: