Saturday, May 10, 2008

31 on 13















I will be celebrating my 31st birthday on 13th May 2008. Since Bread Story Bakery is running a promotion in conjunction with Mother's Day, I celebrated my birthday and Mother's Day earlier on 8th May instead. With the promotion, any mother whose birthday falls between 1-11 May is entitled to a 50% discount on their special Mother's Day cakes. So I managed to get my mother's photostated IC (her birthday falls on 7th May) and purchased a Blackforest Cake for RM32.50 (normal price : RM65). Bought my mother an oven for her birthday and Mother's Day when we went back to Segamat for my granny's funeral. She was pretty excited about the oven but was so busy that she has yet to open it!



















Here Evan helped me blow out the candles the cake. He really enjoyed eating the cake too all by himself! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers!

1 comment:

Chung said...

happy mother's day and happy birthday as well!!