Sunday, May 31, 2009

Noah's Ark Costume Party at TJC

Evan all dressed up as an owl for his kindergarten's end of semester party on 29th May 2009. I bought the costume off ebay UK. I thought it is a simple and easy-to-wear costume - just a cape and a hat. He wore a pair of brown tights from his Peter Pan costume and a double-sleeved tee back to front as I wanted the tee to be plain color.

Evan with his one of his teachers : Teacher Mei Leng

Evan with his class teacher : Teacher Esther

Evan with his 'girlfriends'.....

I prepared cheese sandwiches for the party. Super fast & easy using the bear & rabbit cutter bento tools. Evan was very happy when I picked him up from school. He could tell me what animals his friends were. Some kids didn't turn up in costume though and some wore 'princessy' gowns.

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

hi there hui wearn, now i remember the costume hehe...he looks vy cool

Hui-Wearn said...

thanks! he was sooooo excited that day! when i picked him up from school he could tell me who was what animal. and i remember him telling me that faythe was a ladybug!