Friday, November 19, 2010

Riding in a Fire Truck


We were at 1 Utama to check out a dining table that we intend to buy. Marissa didn't want to sit in her stroller..... and we happened to pass by the Kiddie Rides on the ground floor. We asked her whether she wanted to ride in the fire truck and she said OK. This was her first time riding in one!
We walked around wheeling her for about 45 minutes and she happily 'drove' the fire truck. When we had to leave, she was quite reluctant to come out of the fire truck but I managed to persuade her to come out by showing her my new pair of Hello Kitty crocs. 
Rental for 1st three hours = RM3.00 only.


3 comments:

Allan said...

hahaha..yeah I remember this fire truck...Collin never wanted to let it go either! :-P

cre8tone said...

Nice firetruck you have there.. So, you spot any fire? haha!

Hui-Wearn said...

only emergency stop was at the Crocs Store where I bought a pair of Hello Kitty crocs...... burnt a hole in my pocket.....