Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wilton Method Basic Cake Decorating Course .... Graduation!


Ta-daaaaaa! My graduation cake for the Wilton Method Basic Cake Decorating Course!  Looks ultra messy especially the cake board - I used aluminium foil which made it look so crinkled. 

Did not bake my own cake - just bought off the shelf at Baker's Cottage cos I'm lazy to bake 2 layer cakes.... plus I don't fancy eating cake decorated with frosting from Wilton class (we practice our piping techniques again and again with the same frosting). It's actually one 6" marble cake and one 6" butter cake on top of each other - so that the cake will look tall and make it much nicer. 

Now that I've graduated with a Certificate in Wilton Method Basic Cake Decorating, it's time to move on to the next course : Flowers & Design.... and it's starting on Mother's Day!

No comments: