Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blog Design

Tadaaaa!
Just did a blog makeover! Nice or not?
The talented person behind the illustrations (my blog header & blog badge) is Acu from AcuRoseDay Lil Art.

It's quite fun to do a makeover on your blog once in a awhile and now I feel it's looking so refreshed and fun!

I've worked with 3 different designers.....
Little Red Reading Nook's header/menu bar/grab button designed by Louise of Adori Graphics based in the UK. She's also the designer for Sim & Hooi Dental Center's header & grab button.

The headers for both Cupcake Chic Children's Boutique and Dental Clinics Directory Malaysia were designed by  Jiji of Triple Colour Life. She designed the grab button for the boutique and I personally designed a simple one for the directory.
If you are wondering, yours truly did the header/menu bar/grab button for  Huiwearn Kids Store. I accept orders for blog design as well but only using digital scrapbooking elements which was what I did for my own kids store.

Other local designers who do blog design are:
Sasha Tan

So, which one is your favourite blog header?

2 comments:

Allan said...

Nice! I especially like those sidebar buttons! :-D

cre8tone said...

Very nicely done!