Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Birthday Photo Shoot



















Well, since I took a photo package when I was 7 months pregnant with Evan, decided to do the same too this time around, except that I am now 8 months pregnant.

Estee Lauder is currently having its Model Search at Mid Valley Megamall from 12-19 May... so I purchased a voucher for make-over and photo shoot at RM300. The voucher is redeemable for RM250 worth of Estee Lauder products from Metrojaya, the make-over, hair-styling and photo shoot (one copy A4 photo), plus FREE mascara & eyeshadow gift set and some promotion vouchers from sponsors (Sony, Eclipse & Pick A Brush Make Up Academy). I can actually submit my photo for the nation-wide model search but I declined (of course!). This A4-size photo was printed and laminated instantly on the spot.

I also purchase the photography package for RM150 which includes a photo frame, 2 copies 5R photos, 4 copies 2R photos and a CDR. All that will only be ready for collection 30th June. The entire make-over/photo session took about 1.5hrs.

1 comment:

Chung said...

waaaaaaaaaa.... so leng lui wan... ehehe.. happy birthday again =)