Friday, November 7, 2008

Dressed up















Am starting to feel more photogenic nowadays - can fit into old pants already! Hooray! Need to lose somemore if want to fit into university days pants!



















Family pic - just before going out to attend my ex-classmate's wedding dinner in KL. Evan stayed home with my parents. The wedding was lovely and well-planned. Alan from Regal Orchestra was there too - performing on his chinese classical instrument (he played at my wedding too). Managed to meet up with some of my ex-classmates from secondary school.















Marissa all dressed up (Gymboree again!) for a night out at Centro, Klang. This time it's my long-time childhood friend : Chieu Yin's wedding. She slept through the entire dinner and woke up only the next morning!

No comments: