Monday, March 16, 2009

Bento for me

Felt very 'rajin' today so decided to make bentos for hubby and myself to bring to work for lunch. This snapshot is of my own bento : sushi rice with seaweed & salmon furikake & topped with 3 pieces of sakura-shape chicken bologna.
The upper tier is filled with scrambled eggs with cheese, roasted red capsicums & an extra slice of chicken bologna folded likea fan and held together with alphabet picks (my initials). There's another extra box which I filled with salad greens, cherry tomotoes, seedless grapes & 2 tubs of peach konnyaku jelly. My mom-in-law made some fresh orange juice for us. Hubby's lunchbox contains the same stuff basically so I didnt take a photo.

Some pics of the kids : Evan posing as Doctor Octopus from Spiderman comics. He's holding the toy from McDonald's.

Marissa is now 9 months old. We gave her some formula milk 2 days ago when I went to work and apparently she knows the difference and didnt like it at all. So will try again today. Just want to supplement because my milk production volume has decreased and I am lazy to express at home.

No comments: