Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Cousin

 

This is Marissa and her cousin brother : Tuan Jay Han. He's 9 months old (DOB : 10th May 2009). Marissa is 20 months old and they are more or less the same size. They both wear L-size diapers.



Marissa striking a pose in the plum blossom dress I bought online at the Baby Organic Store.



I couldn't resist taking a photo with my ever jovial nephew. He's already sprouted 6 teeth..... 2 on the bottom and 4 on top. Guess it's all in the genes.... both my kids, my brother & I..... congenitally missing lower incisors.

My mom helped take care of Jay Han until he was about 7 months old. Now she's stopped cos my SIL is now working from home. Jay Han is fully breastfed. He's now taking solids thrice a day and he loves to eat!!!

1 comment:

Chung said...

hehe.. so cute!