Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reminiscing


One of my favourite shots of hubby and I together waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2002! It was taken on the occasion of our engagement then.



Hubby proposed to me with a bouquet of Stargazer Lilies and over a romantic dinner at Avanti's. Oh, not to forget, the diamond solitaire from Selberan. Hahah.... otherwise how to accept his proposal ah?
Anyways, we celebrated our engagement with a photoshoot at Covershots formerly located at Jln Ampang. It was the first of many other photoshoots by Covershots. The pics were taken using those cameras with film. We scanned the contact prints into a CD for safe-keeping so some of them look blur-ish.

I had my graduation pics taken at Covershots too..... I didn't smile cos I was wearing braces at that time! What to do.... vain lor..... wanna look picture perfect in my wedding gowns!


Then came my wedding pics - taken in June 2003. I engaged Covershots for their event photography. Did not take any studio shots though cos we didn't think they were necessary and that saved us some money to spend on other wedding expenses.

Flowers & car decor by The Flower Cottage

 
Wedding gown custom made by Pretty in White

 
Groom's suit custom made by Lord's Tailor, BSC

My church wedding was held in Seremban Wesley Methodist Church in the morning, followed by a simple catered lunch at the church hall. Then, we had the tea ceremony and Chinese banquet dinner at Mandarin Oriental's Diamond Ballroom in the evening.

My parents savoring their tea

Specially ordered 2-tier butter cake 

 
Main banquet table

 

We also had 2 other photoshoots by Covershots after the kids came along. Now, it's been almost a year since the last photoshoot and we are 'itching' for another one! You can help make this a reality by voting for my entry to win a Covershots voucher worth RM500. Only the entry with the highest votes will win!
All you have to do is 'join' or 'like' Covershots at their facebook page, then click 'like' on my photo.
Link is here. The voting period is on now until 30th Sept. Thank you!

1 comment:

Allan said...

Awww...nice post down memory lane. Great photos too! :-D