Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Evan



Evan turned 7 yesterday - 18th August 2012!
*sniff* my 'baby' is growing up so fast! 
He had a mini birthday celebration during his music appreciation class ahem! surrounded by pretty girls! Apparently, the boys were absent.... Anyway, I baked a butter cake with vanilla bean frosting in the shape of a keyboard plus 7 choc cupcakes.


A week later at the ballet school, Evan had another mini celebration with the pretty ballerinas in his class. This time I made sets of 2 cupcakes each, with ballet slippers and shimmery tutus. The girls were in awe of their treat! I also made a set of 4 Nutcracker ballet-themed cupcakes which were presented as a gift to Evan's ballet instructor : Ms. Alice.



Finally, another mini celebration during CG with a set of 6 Mr Men/Little Miss cupcakes! Evan is posing with Mr Birthday in the pic above. My dear boy shared his birthday wish with us... that he wishes to do everything well.... which reminds me of this verse from the bible i.e. Colossians 3:23: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men
My prayer for him is that he will grow up knowing, loving and serving God with all his heart.

No comments: