Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Brand New Year

*Dusting away the cobwebs*
OK it's been some time since I last blogged. Well, for valid reasons..... I was extremely busy adjusting to my new schedule this brand new year. I am now officially a full-time work-from-home mom. Yes, there's lots of work to be done at home! The chores, homeschooling, and also my online biz.

In the mean time, I am proud to announce the official launch of The Cherry on the Cake


The Cherry on the Cake offers designer celebration cakes, dessert table styling and party planning. I have a few other designers/party planners together with me on the team. Do check out The Cherry on the Cake's FB page for more information on how you can custom order cakes or engage us to style a dessert table for your next party or even plan your entire party from A to Z!

As Chinese New Year is just around the corner, I shall take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year. 

No comments: