Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Meeska Mouska Mickey Mouse Party

No prizes for guessing whose birthday it was on 10th of May 2010. My little nephew's birthday celebration was 2 days earlier than the actual date (and my blog post is 2 days later!)

As it was a Mickey Mouse theme party, my brother requested Mickey ears from Hong Kong Disneyland. So, the 3 of them had a Mickey/Minnie Ears headband! Jay Han didn't want to wear his though. He wore a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse tee and then had a wardrobe change into another red Mickey Mouse tee.

Anyway, it was a simple birthday makan of vegetarian dishes prepared by my SIL's father. Party decor designed and printed by my SIL's parents who own a printing business in Penang.


I like this! One photo for each month!

This is also cute! Hanging decorations with photo of Jay Han & Mickey logo.

My parents also attended the party but um.... the big head prawn in me forgot to take a photo of them! but my brother did la.... of course (all pics in his facebook album).

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

Fun party!

Merryn said...

cool party with MMMM theme :D